We all long to hear from God… but what happens when it seems like He has nothing to say… when it seems like He isn’t listening… when God is Silent? If you have ever wondered about these questions, you are not alone. Unfortunately, many times we are led to believe that silence is a bad thing, and when it comes from God it is even worse. So what can we do?
Through his experiences of silence growing up with a deaf father and among the deaf community, Joe Lugo shows how silence doesn’t have to be “silent,” and how God has not abandoned us just because we can no longer hear Him. He shows how to recognize God’s greatest works in us and the immense beauty that comes along with it.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.40(d)|
Table of Contents- Foreword
- True Silence: Son of a CODA
- True Silence: To Hear or not to Hear
- My Silence: Why God, Why?
- My Silence: Can You Hear Me Now?
- My Silence: Silence is not Golden
- Biblical Examples of Silence
- The Problem with Silence: Can You Wait on Him?
- The Problem with Silence: Can He Trust You?
- The Problem with Silence: Can He Work On You?
- He Allows Us To Ask Questions: Conditions Behind the Questions
- He Allows Us To Ask Questions: Why do You Need to Know?
- You Don't Need Ears to Hear: Creative Ways to Hear God
- You Don't Need Ears to Hear: The Sounds of Silence
- Are You Listening? Can You Hear Over The Noise?
- Are You Listening? Be Still
- The Beauty in His Silence
- About The Author