|Edition description:||1st Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Peter Lovenheim is a graduate of Cornell Law School, a professional mediator and author of Nolo's How to Meditate Your Dispute and Mediate Don't Litigate. He has served as legal counsel and director of program development for the Center for Dispute Settlement in Rochester, NY and was the founding president of Empire Mediation and Arbitration, a private dispute resolution company.
Table of Contents1.What Is Mediation?
2. Self-Evaluation: Is Mediation the Right Career for You?
3. Where Mediators Work
4. Mediator Training and Education
5. Job Opportunities in Mediation
6. Job Opportunities in Mediation Support
7. Job Opportunities in Mediation-Related Fields
Appendix A. Sample Rules of Mediation
Appendix B. Standards of Conduct for Mediators
Appendix C. National and Regional Mediation Organizations and Services
Appendix D. Statewide Mediation Offices
Appendix E. Degree and Certficiate Programs in Conflict Resolution