Does your kid have a hard time falling asleep?
Does your little one like to hear stories before sleep?
Would you like your child to drift off easily into a deep, peaceful, natural, restoring sleep?
Than read more and find out how this book can help you to ѕhаrе a special evening moment with your child through a storytelling еxреriеnсе, letting your kid calm down, fall asleep fast, have a peaceful night and sweet dreams.
Nowadays, kids grow up in a busy, noisy and tech-connected society: the consequences are human connection suffers, mental health suffers, focus suffers, and sleep suffers. Bedtime short stories could improve it all, and allow your child to relax, breathe, reduce stress, increase imagination and self-esteem and sleep very well.
This is a 4 books collection. There are short stories, fairy tales, poems, simple sleep guided meditations and lullabies in this book. In each story there is a great tool for building vocabulary in children early on, there is a great moral and life lesson that the child can apply in their own life.
This book includes:
- Bed Night Short Stories
- Fairy Tales that allow your child's imagination to flourish
- Nursery Rhymes and Short Poems
- Fantastic Stories, including forest, jungle, dinosaurs, unicorns, and funny animals
- Adventure Stories
- Magic Stories
- Animal Tales
- Riddles Stories
- Sweet Lullabies
- Inspirational Stories that will motivate your child to act and thrive
- Simple Meditations for Kids
By falling asleep with this book your child will:
- Get a valuable life lesson and a great moral from each story
- Practice alphabet while listening to the engaging story
- Learn to read and develop vocabulary
- Learn about different animals and their life
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Improve emotional intelligence skills
- Learn kindness
- Grow initiative, leadership and responsibility
- Increase imagination, interest and creativity
- Focus on listening for a prolonged period of time
- Find calm
- Put fears to rest
- Experience peace and relaxation
- Learn mindfulness
- Sleep deeply and peacefully all night
And much more......
These Bedtime Stories are multicultural and feature positive moral messages to leave a lasting impression on your child! There is no preferred age range for these scripts. They will work well anywhere from ages 4 to 8.
Share and enjoy these Bedtime Stories with your little one, as it is a much-needed rest for a busy child, and the most magical moment of the day. Let your child relax, fall asleep fast and have sweet dreams.
To treat your child with Bedtime Stories,