- Piano Sonata No. 22 in F major, Op. 54
- Piano Sonata No. 23 in F minor ("Appassionata"), Op. 57
- Piano Sonata No. 24 in F sharp major ("A Thérèse"), Op. 78
- Piano Sonata No. 25 in G major ("Cuckoo"), Op. 79
- Piano Sonata No. 26 in E flat major ("Les Adieux"), Op. 81a
- Want it by Thursday, October 18 Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
András Schiff's Beethoven cycle, recorded live in chronological order at Tonhalle Zurich, continues to collect critical praise as it moves forward to the later "middle" period. Volume VI, including sonatas from the period between 1804 and 1810, offers some of the most famous and widely-known works together with an astonishing variety of forms and concepts, a constellation which, once again, highlights the attractiveness of Schiff's chronological approach. From the Label