- Forever We're Marching, song (after Sousa's "Washington Post March")
- Oh No!, song (after Joplin's "Maple Leaf Rag")
- A Masterpiece, song (after Mouret's Rondeau)
- Midnight Snack, song (after the Habanera from Bizet's "Carmen")
- Give Me a 10, song (after Waldteufel's "Skater's Waltz")
- Blow Blow Blow, song (after the Neapolitan Dance from Tchikovsky's "Swa
- I Want My Diploma, song (after Elgar's Pomp and Circumstance March No.
- Joyful Waldteufel, song (after Waldteufel's "Estudiantina Waltz")
- Minuet Duet, song (after Bach's Minuet in G major)
- Rover Roll Over, song (after Johann Strauss's "Annen-Polka")
- Please Mr. Ringmaster, song (after Julius Fucik's "Entry of the Gladiat
- Beep Beep Beep, song (after Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata")
- The Washington Post, march for band
- Maple Leaf Rag, for piano
- Rondeau, for brass, strings & timpani (from Suite of Symphonies No. 1;
- Les Patineurs Valse ("Skater's Waltz"), Op. 183
- Neapolitan Dance
- Pomp and Circumstance March No. 1, for orchestra in D major, Op. 39/1
- Estudiantina, waltz for orchestra, Op. 191
- Minuet for keyboard No. 1 in G major (AMN II/1; by Christian Pezold, no
- Annen-Polka, for orchestra, Op. 117 (RV 117)
- Entry of the Gladiators (Einzug der Gladiatoren), march for orchestra,
- Get it by Tuesday, January 23 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Beethoven's Wig 4 - Dance-Along Symphonies based on 0 ratings. 2 reviews.
A great introduction to Classical music with fun lyrics added.