• When are we actually saved? Can a person who has gone to Heaven still go to Hell?
• How many books are at the final judgment, and what is written in them?
• Can we make our prayers more effective?
• Who is on the Great White Throne at the final judgment?
• What is God's Will?
• Are there degrees of sin and degrees of rewards?
• What governs Angels and Demonic interactions in our lives?
These and other questions are the basis of what is behind the Christian faith and belief. Whether it be under the auspices of ceremony within Religion, written in Religious books, Spiritual books, Christianity, Devotional, Bible Studies, Fiction, Non Fiction, Judaism or any other moniker, what most pastors, priest and teachers don't teach, is addressed here unapologetically, and expressed on a completely biblical basis. We should know more about the specifics of our faith and not simply hold onto what amounts to concepts rather than tangible tactile evidence of spiritual truths.
If you want to know what happens "AFTER" you die, from God's point of view, you will find the answers in Behind the Faith.
|Publisher:||Dr. Antonio M Wilson|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Most recently Dr. Wilson is the author of the Behind the Faith Series.
Other writings by Dr. Wilson include, Types of Prayer, Advanced Citizenship - When salvation is perfected, Behind The Faith Revelation, Angels and Demons, The Great White Throne, The Trinity, Biblica, Christianity and Power Relationships.