Benny's 1st Day of Schoolby Justin Henke
"There is much more being learned in my book than in the majority that I have read. This book keeps kids smiling and paying attention because it's funny, it rhymes and has great
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
"The thing that separates my book from the rest," author Justin Henke said, "is that every page guarantees a new life lesson to be learned in a fun, nurturing, educational way."
"There is much more being learned in my book than in the majority that I have read. This book keeps kids smiling and paying attention because it's funny, it rhymes and has great illustrations with vibrant colors on every page."
The lessons of Benny's 1st Day of School include:
- Lesson 1: Get a good night's rest
- Lesson 2: Eat healthy and take good care for yourself
- Lesson 3: It's ok to be nervous your first day
- Lesson 4: Raise your hand, and don't scream in people's ears
- Lesson 5: Share with others
- Lesson 6: Don't play with your food
- Lesson 7: Play nice with others
- Lesson 8: Clean up after yourself
Meet the Author
Justin Henke self-published, authored and illustrated, "Benny's 1st Day of School" in August 2011. He is very passionate about teaching our next generation of great thinkers. He has aspirations of being published by a major publisher and creating a long series of Benny's 1st Day adventures that touch on the monumental parts of children's lives and the life-lessons that come along with those experiences.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
My son loves this book! It has great lessons, rhymes and is funny! I definitely recommend this book for anyone that has a child between the ages of 2 - 5 years old.
Stupid short could not make words biger my 5 year old nephew hated it