- Voci, for viola & 2 instrumental groups
- Grido del venditore di pesce
- Lamento per il Venerdì Santo
- Novena di Natale
- Ninna nanna / Specchiu di l'occhi mei
- Naturale, for viola, marimba, tam-tam & tape
"Voci" is an almost uninterrupted monologue lasting more than half an hour, and Ms. Kashkashian approaches it with utter conviction in even the tiniest breath of a phrase. She lets herself bend into or away from the note, especially in a held crescendo. Her rhythm seems improvised. She finds lots of ways to make the viola sing, often with a fiercely energized plaintiveness strikingly close to the ways of the anonymous Sicilian singers.