]t’s not easy growing up—sometimes we all need a little help. Best Advice Ever is just that: A collection of wisdom for teens from some of the world’s biggest innovators, thinkers, and celebrities. The quotes are arranged according to themes, including friends, fun, challenges, technology, and, of course, growing up, and the speakers include a vast array of luminaries, from poets to pop stars to presidents. In this book:
- Michael Jordan reveals how his failures define his success
- Mark Zuckerberg explains the importance of giving back
- Steve Jobs speaks passionately about perseverance
- Taylor Swift shares how to stand up to bullies and haters
- Indira Gandhi points out the impossibility of shaking hands with a clenched fist
- Stephen King emphasizes the importance of hard work over talent
|Publisher:||Fall River Press|
|Product dimensions:||4.88(w) x 7.13(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Carol Kelly-Gangi is the editor and curator of such titles as Pope Francis: His Essential Wisdom, Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt: Their Essential Wisdom, and The Wisdom of Steve Jobs. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and two children.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Best Advice Ever: Inspirational Quotes for Teens based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
I couldent use my other nook because the social settings were bloked. I fixed it though by resetting it..... --kat