Best Back Exercises
The back is one part of the body that many of us take for granted. We do things that put it under tension almost on a daily basis without even thinking twice about it.
We lift heavy things incorrectly, we don’t exercise, we sit for long periods of time, we eat the wrong foods, we sleep in bad positions, and so on.
The combined back muscles are very strong and can handle years of abuse but it doesn’t last forever.
As well as the physical side of the back there is the aesthetic side.
It is said that a woman’s back is one of the sexiest parts of her body. So it stands to reason that if you are a woman you are going to want your back muscles to compliment the rest of your body.
You want to not only keep it strong to protect your spine but also maintain its aesthetic appearance.
In this book you will discover:
• Ways of improving your posture.
• How to reduce aches and pains.
• How to use the right exercises to add shape to your back.
• Simple and relaxing ways to strengthen the area.
• Learn to reduce fat and tone up.
• Increase your overall energy levels.