Best of Five MCQs for the Endocrinology SCE is designed specifically for this new high-stakes exam. It contains over 300 best of five questions with explanatory answers, each accurately reflecting the layout of questions in the exam.
The book is divided into six subject areas, covering all the main themes of the exam, and providing a thorough assessment of the candidate's endocrinological knowledge. Uniquely, the explanatory answers include references to guidelines and other sources to enable candidates' further reading and study.
About the Author
Atul Kalhan, Cardiff & Vale University Healthboard, Cardiff, UK
Table of Contents
1. Pituitary gland and hypothalamus, Vinay Eligar and Atul Kalhan
2. Thyroid gland, Gautam Das and Atul Kalhan
3. Parathyroid gland and bone disase, L N Rao Bondugulapati and Atul Kalhan
4. Adrenal glands, Atul Kalhan
5. Reproductive Endocrinology, Vinay Eligar and Atul Kalhan
6. Diabetes and lipid metabolism, Atul Kalhan