Carolina Cooking I and II, with more than 3,500 outstanding recipes, have been condensed into one cookbook with nearly 400 of the most exceptional recipes to found anywhere! The Carolina Cooking series is a treasured resource of outstanding recipes compiled by the North Carolina AT&T Pioneers. The most popular recipes from these classic cookbooks have been selected, tested, edited for clarity, and collected into one book.
Within these pages you'll discover such favorites as:
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- Grape and Almond Chicken Salad
- Barbecued Spareribs
- Carolina Shrimp Gumbo
- Sweet Potato Custard Pie
- Cherry Yum Yum
This cookbook also
- Features fascinating historical facts and illustrations that show the development of the telephone over the years. What was the first sentence transmitted across the telephone lines from Alexander Graham Bell to his assistant Thomas Watson? Find out on page 11.
- Provides revenue for Pioneers projects that enrich our communities in building Habitat homes, providing playground maps to schools and parks, enhancing educational opportunities, and supporting health-related issues.
- Makes a memorable gift for any occasion!