Best of the Best from Idaho Cookbook invites you to recreate in your own kitchen the cooking style that is uniquely Idaho.
From robust Thunder Mountain Turkey Soup to divine Lemon Mousse with Raspberry Purée, enjoy all the most sought-after recipes from fifty-three of the state's leading cookbooks. You'll discover Idaho has a taste all its own when you prepare stick-to-your-ribs dishes like Idaho Buckaroo Beans and Mining Camp Spare Ribs, terrific wild game such as Papa's Favorite Trout, and Dutch oven favorites like Mountain Man Breakfast and Camas Creek Carrot Cake.
Best of the Best from Idaho Cookbook was created and edited with the everyday cook in mind. Each recipe is a guaranteed winner. A peek inside reveals what makes this an essential cookbook for your collection:
- Some 350 of Idaho's favorite recipes are included.
- Contributing cookbooks are listed with ordering information.
- A cross-referenced index makes finding recipes simple and easy.
- Recipes are easy to follow as well as edited for clarity and taste.
- Photographs, illustrations and interesting facts about the state take you on a tour of Idaho.