- Pub. Date:
- Research & Education Association
REA's new TESTware edition of AP Statistics 3rd edition is completely aligned with the 2006 AP Statistics exam. Covers all AP Statistics areas including in-depth coverage of univariate and bivariate data, measures of dispersion, sampling, and hypothesis testing. The comprehensive review covers every exam topic: exploring data, planning a study, anticipating patterns, and statistical inferences. The book features 5 full-length practice exams, wtih 2 of them on CD-ROM in a timed format with instant scoring. All answers are thoroughly explained. Follow up study with REA's test-taking strategies and test-day tips.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date subject review of every AP Statistics topic used in the AP exam
- Study schedule tailored to your needs
- Packed with proven key exam tips, insights and advice
- 5 full-length practice exams. All exam answers are fully detailed with easy-to-follow, easy-to-grasp explanations.
- Complete with detailed answer explanations for every question, test-taking strategies and drills, plus a study schedule that gets you ready for test day.
TESTware software on CD-ROM features:
- 2 full-length, timed practice exams in computerized format for the closest experience to taking a live exam
- Automatic and accurate scoring for immediate feedback
- Detailed, on-screen explanations for all questions