You may be divorcing, divorced, never married, a grandparent, or other relative of a child growing up between two homes. For whatever reason you find yourself in the situation of helping a child grow up between two homes, it's normal to wonder how to do so now that you're no longer (or maybe never were) a single-home family. Between Two Homes has the answers. In this book, you'll learn how to remain or become coparents (instead of opponents) and how to help your child grow and thrive while living between two homes.
Between Two Homes helps you:
• Build a successful coparenting relationship so you can stop fighting and start communicating
• Recognize obstacles to the coparenting relationship
• Take advantage of alternatives to litigation-you don't have to fight it out in court
• Talk to your child about the changes using language he or she can understand
• Learn the special needs of your child at various stages, from newborn to teenager
• Create a coparenting plan
• Learn what behaviors, and even what words, can help or hurt your child
This book is also a helpful resource for mental health professionals and family law professionals. Not only does it provide helpful tools to help families, but it is a valuable text to provide to your clients.
"Bradley S. Craig brings practical advice to emotionally driven situations involving one of life's most precious gifts, children. Between Two Homes is a concise, informative, and well-written guide to help parents learn to effectively coparent. I enthusiastically recommend Between Two Homes and Bradley's philosophy on how to effectively coparent."
- Lauren Gaydos Duffer, Attorney and President of The Law Office of Lauren Gaydos Duffer, PC
"A great tool for helping families raise children between their two homes."
- Jennifer Leister, LPC, Author of Meet Max: Learning about Divorce from a Basset Hound's Perspective
"Brad is one of the premier mental-health professionals dealing with families of divorce in the state of Texas. I, as well as the others Brad comes across, always learn something from him."
- Patrick A. Savage, MA, LPC, FAPA, BCPC
|Publisher:||BTH Publications, A Division of Between Two Homes,|
|Product dimensions:||4.90(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Brad has written the curriculum for several coparenting education programs and has developed several educational videos. He has been a guest speaker on many television and radio programs and has spoken at local, state, and national conferences about coparenting issues. He hosted an ongoing cable television series, The Children in the Middle Show, aimed at educating viewers about coparenting and legal options.