Discover How to Make an Impact With Your Life and Legacy That Goes BEYOND Billions
As impressive as modern billionaires' business successes are, there is a higher level of success available to you. How? By applying King Solomon's ancient trillionaire wisdom to your family and your business. To put Solomon's wealth in perspective, he was worth around $2 Trillion in today's money, equal to the COMBINED net worth of the 400 richest Americans on the Forbes list.
"Beyond Billions" will show you how to apply the key strategies King Solomon teaches to your family, your business, and your charity work, so that your family can sustain your success for a mininum of 3-5 generations into the future, instead of your family failing due to your success, which multiple studies show happens with 72.5% of successful families in 1 generation, and 91% of successful families within 2 generations.
Applying King Solomon's trillionaire wisdom, you will be able to create a legacy of success that truly goes Beyond Billions.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.63(d)|
Table of Contents
Table of Contents:
INTRODUCTION: Why You Want This Book p.1
CHAPTER 1: Avoid Financial Success Failure. Say What?!? p.17
• Can there be TOO much success?
• What you can learn from a $1.5 Trillion mistake
CHAPTER 2: For “Manly Men” Only p. 31
• Identify your definition of manhood
from your influences
• Define empowered manhood and live it out
CHAPTER 3: “You’re my BOY, Blue!!” p. 55
• Discover the foundational key to your heirs’ success
CHAPTER 4: Is Your Family’s Success Built to Last? p. 75
• Hint: It’s NOT about the money, honey.
• The two shifts that will sustain your family’s success
CHAPTER 5: Will your dreams DIE with you or not? p. 95
CHAPTER 6: Keeping Your Dreams Alive (Pt. 2) p. 109
• A system that built two $1B/yr businesses... and how
to model it
• The Richard Branson rule that helps avoid disaster
CHAPTER 7: They did WHAT with your money?!?!? p. 121
• Keys to getting the HIGHEST social ROI from your
• Be careful, or you can RUIN your favorite charity
• Two Irishmen who found the impact “pot of gold”
CHAPTER 8 p. 141
How to get what you CAN’T buy…
• Attain the next best thing to eternal youth
• How to still be Making an Impact 100+ years
• Be remembered and revered long after you’re gone
CONCLUSION p. 167
RESOURCES p. 171
REFERENCES p. 173
INDEX p. 179