Ready to Capture Your Story with Beautiful Photos?
Let professional photographers Rachel Devine and Peta Mazey show you how to use that fancy DSLR to photograph the story of your life, from falling in love and having a baby, to the everyday moments that are no less precious. You’ll learn:
• Common beginner mistakes and how to avoid them
• How to take portraits of your children, friends, pets—even yourself
• How to capture light to make your photos more dramatic
• How to make colors pop, eyes sparkle, and skin tones more realistic
• How to capture the uniqueness and wonder of your family, friends, and world
After all, why trust your memories to regular snapshots when with just a little knowledge, you can create beautiful photographs?
Be inspired to see the beauty around you, every day.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
|Sold by:||Random House|
|File size:||60 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Peta Mazey counts herself lucky to have a job that takes her around the world shooting photographs and meeting awesome people. When she’s not roaming the globe, she calls Wellington, New Zealand, home, where she lives with her family and the cutest little dog around, Ruby. She takes photos of adorable kids and happy families and shoots campaigns for commercial and editorial clients, including Bobux International, Cherry on Top, and Free Range Baby. Her photos have appeared in My Child, Studio Bambini, and Oh Baby magazines, and the blog Style Me Pretty. You can find her work on Flickr, her Facebook fanpage, and at www.petamazey.com.