The book helps to unravel the following questions:
• Is Mohammed "that prophet which should come" according to the prophecy of Moses?
• What did Mohammed really think of "the God of Abraham" and the secret only Aisha, his favorite knew?
• What else did Gabriel reveal to Mohammed that was not written in the Quran and why is • Israel the focus of Islamic displeasure?
• Could Jesus be the most important figure in Islam?
• Can a Muslim find salvation in Islam?
Beyond the Quran challenges:
• Islam's doctrine of 'Messiah son of Mary' because of its inherent oxymoron
• The apparent lack of consistency between YHWH and Allah and presents evidences, which support the presence of schizophrenia, amnesia, or different deities.
The book explains:
• Why the Quran MUST deny the crucifixion of Jesus.
• The deep things of Satan and the knowledge of good and evil.
• The sin of the angels and how the first war broke out in heaven.
• The difference between the fall of man and the fall of angels.
• Why the fall of Lucifer was not a victory for God.
• The true bride of Christ and the surprise awaiting Muslims, Roman Catholics and the Church.
• The death of Moses and why God hid his grave, and its connection with Enoch, and Elijah.