Jump-start your cycling savvy with this one-stop, information-packed reference. This compilation of knowledge will help you become a better cyclist, even on your very next ride. Top riders share their proven tips, covering every aspect of both road cycling and mountain biking.
DISCOVER HOW TO:
* Use smart strategies to build your skill level.
* Maneuver safely through traffic with ease and authority.
* Plan your training year to maximize your potential.
* Ride to 100 miles and longer.
* Quickly spot bike damage after a crash.
* Cut costs when touring.
* Identify and prevent winter weight gain.
|Product dimensions:||4.90(w) x 8.96(h) x 0.42(d)|
About the Author
Ed Pavelka has been riding bicycles for fun, fitness, and competition since the mid-1970s. His professional writing career includes 20 cycling books. He was Bicycling magazine's executive editor for 10 years and served as the magazine's director of new ventures.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
very well done.