Here's how to get your machine in top shape for maximum time on the roads and trails. In this easy-to-use handbook, you'll find everything you need to make repairs, maintain your bike, and keep it running year after year.
Discover how to:
- Design a unique yet practical home repair shop.
- Silence mysterious bike noises.
- Maintain and repair caliper, cantilever, and parallel-pull brakes.
- Keep your mountain bike in great shape for all types of terrain.
- Expertly handle the newest suspension forks.
- Inspect and repair your bike after crashes.
- Quickly fix roadside breakdowns.
- Tune up front and rear derailleurs.
- Overhaul bottom brackets and hubs.
- Service cartridge cranksets.
|Publisher:||Rodale Press, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||5.93(w) x 7.98(h) x 0.41(d)|
About the Author
Ed Pavelka has been riding bicycles for fun, fitness, and competition since the mid-1970's. His professional writing career includes 20 cycling books. He was Bicycling magazine's executive editor for 10 years and served as the magazine's director of new ventures.