Nutrition ranks as one of the most asked-about topics by Bicycling magazine readers. Now, in Bicycling Magazine's Nutrition for Peak Performance edited by Ben Hewitt, the magazine's top experts show you how to eat strategically before, during, and after your ride to keep you at your physical peak.
Discover how to:
* Beat the bonk.
* Determine if you need supplements.
* Choose the right amount of carbos, fat, and protein for you.
* Follow five different diets for five different rides.
* Determine if sports drinks are worthwhile.
* Avoid the top five worst foods for cycling.
* Control your weight effectively-- without losing energy.
|Publisher:||Rodale Press, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||5.58(w) x 8.52(h) x 0.35(d)|
About the Author
Ed Pavelka has been riding bicycles for fun, fitness, and competition since the mid-1970s. His professional writing career includes 20 cycling books. He was Bicycling magazine's executive editor for 10 years and served as the magazine's director of new ventures.