Quilting has never been easier!
Create beautiful quilted treasures with the inspiration and techniques demonstrated in this complete guide. The Big Book of Quilting is perfect for beginning or advanced quilters, offering illustrated instruction and advice for making a variety of quilts that will delight the eye and inspire the hands.
With easy-to-follow expert guidance, you'll discover a wealth of quilting techniques, tips and tricks including:
- Easy to follow basic instruction
- Simple time-saving tricks
- Tips for choosing the right fabrics, thread and batting
- Easy techniques for eliminating the frustration of time-consuming piecing methods
- Instruction for making your own quilt templates
- Tips for how and where to hand quilts in areas where it shows and machine quilt where it doesn't
- Tips to correct both big and small mistakes in measuring and sewing borders, sashes and blocks
- Step-by-step diagrams and create beautiful, curvy-petaled flowers with just a sewing machine, ruler and rotary cutter
- Outstanding embellishing techniques