- More than 380 simple-to-make family meals including tried-and-true classics and updated exciting new flavors.
- Soul-satisfying casserole recipes perfect for everyday dinners, brunches, and casual gatherings.
- Special potluck chapter features crowd-pleasing comfort food, plus toting instructions with each recipe.
- Helpful advice to make ahead, re-heat, and freeze one-dish meals for convenience.
- Prep and cook times plus complete nutrition information with every recipe.
- Secrets revealed—how to stock your pantry to solve those need-it-now dinner dilemmas.
|Series:||Better Homes & Gardens Cooking Series , #9|
|Product dimensions:||8.44(w) x 9.02(h) x 1.14(d)|
About the Author
For more than 75 years the Better Homes and Gardens brand has been one of America’s most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating and crafting. Through refreshing ideas, clear directions and beautiful photographs, the brand has inspired millions of Americans, with more than 38 million books sold since 1930, including the New Cook Book, New Garden Book, and New Decorating Book—all cornerstone titles in their categories. Today, the Better Homes and Gardens brand encompasses books, magazines, television, radio and online media. The greater BH&G family includes partner brands such as Family Circle, American Patchwork and Quilting, Country Garden, and Diabetic Living, all of which publish under the BH&G imprint.