- A stupendous value: more than 300 delectable (and really healthy) recipes perfectly tailored for individuals with diabetes, yet tempting for everyone.
- Comprehensive content features must-have main dishes, easy appetizers, simple soups and stews, perfect recipes when cooking for two, kids’ favorites, fabulous feel-good desserts, and innovative snacks.
- Easy-to-read type (a must-have for many diabetics)
- Accessible diabetes know-how, including detecting hidden sugar.
- Timesaving menus with flexible calorie ranges, carbohydrate counts, and exchanges on every recipe.
- A week of satisfying menus for instant meal planning.
- 32 full-color photos.
- Popular lay-flat binding for easy reference while cooking.
About the Author
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.
Table of Contents
Diabetes: The Basics.
Beef and Pork.
Lamb and Veal.
Fish and Seafood.
Soups and Stews.
Meatless Main Dishes.
Sandwiches and Wraps.
Cooking for Two.
Index and Metric Information.