Pricing your services and billing for them is one of the most important skills of the successful accountant. Unfortunately, formal education and training courses seldom discuss pricing or billing and firms rarely discuss pricing in an organized manner, making it all too easy to adopt bad habits and policies that impede profitability.
David Cottle’s Bill What You’re Worth walks you through the most common pricing methods and methodologies, teaches you how to discuss pricing with clients, and offers advice on how to motivate employees to bill what they’re worth.
This edition includes a new discussion on gauging client satisfaction and the key performance indicators to monitor to ensure you are offering top-notch client service.
Earn what you’re really worth! Learn how to demonstrate your true value to clients.
By following the advice in this book you will be able to:
- Use tools to implement specific value pricing scenarios
- Charge more for those engagements that justify a higher price
- Avoid price disputes and handle misunderstandings in an agreeable manner
- Upgrade your marginal clients’ profitability
- Raise your standard chargeout rates if needed
- Pub. Date: