Black Like Me: Review Guideby Total Class Notes
· A short summary of the entire
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Don't want to read the actual book? Tired of reading super long reviews? This new study guide is perfect for you!!
This study guide provides a short and concise review guide of Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin. The guide includes:
· A short summary of the entire novel
· The major themes and their relationship to the storyline
· A character guide with brief details on each role
· Bullet-point chapter reviews that go into more detail than the book summary
· A few potential essay topics with possible answers.
Stay tuned for upcoming updates that will include practice quiz questions!
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- LULU PRESS
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 110 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews