Get the most from your BlackBerry Curve with this easy-to-understand reference
The BlackBerry Curve smartphone is the most popular BlackBerry model sold by Research in Motion. It boasts an optical trackpad, dedicated media keys, easy media sharing, Mac compatibility, iTunes synchronization, a camera, Wi-Fi calling, and extended battery life—to name just a few features. This fun, friendly, and easy-to-understand book is a practical guide to the BlackBerry Curve and covers an array of how-to topics to help you get the most out of this exciting handheld device.
You'll learn the parts of the Curve, how to navigate the QWERTY keyboard, set up contacts and make appointments, download the latest applications, take great pictures, take advantage of the expandable memory, and much more.
- Serves as a practical, hands-on guide to the BlackBerry Curve smartphoneCovers all current and newly introduced models of the BlackBerry Curve
- Shows how to get online and surf the Web, manage e-mail, and create a to-do list
- Demonstrates navigation tips and shortcuts
- Guides you through upgrades to the newest Curve models
- Explains how to take advantage of the expandable memory, get multimedia, and download apps from BlackBerry App World
- Walks you through syncing your BlackBerry with your desktop
Avoid the learning curve with this helpful guide to the BlackBerry Curve!
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Robert Kao has created numerous applications on the BlackBerry platform and founded a mobile startup. Dante Sarigumba has written several BlackBerry applications and is cohost of a regular podcast, "Mobile Computing Authority." They are coauthors of all previous editions of BlackBerry For Dummies.