Work with the fundamentals of Blazor to create rich and interactive web application
- First book about the new .NET-based framework for client and server side applications
- Explore Blazor, and create client side applications with C#
- Build rich, modern single-page application (SPA) using .NET end-to-end across server and client
Blazor is an open source .NET web framework based on C#, Razor, and HTML that runs in the browser with WebAssembly. It simplifies web development by allowing us to write .NET-based web apps that run client-side in web browsers. We can take advantage of our existing knowledge of C# to write both client - side and server-side applications, and have a full stack .NET development experience.
This book introduces you to the core concepts of Blazor, and how to apply these to a real-world web app with the help of Entity Framework Core and SQL Server.
Moving on, you will learn how to create a Single Page Application (SPA) using Blazor. You will also use the Entity Framework Core and ADO.NET with Blazor to extend your application's data-handling capabilities. Toward the end, you will deploy the application on IIS and Azure.
By the end of this book, you will have a solid foundation working with the Blazor framework as it stands today. Using it, you will be able to create rich and interactive web applications using Blazor on the frontend, and SQL Server as a database provider
What you will learn
- Familiarize yourself with the core concepts of Blazor
- Develop applications with Blazor
- Blazor applications with Visual Studio code and Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Create a Tic-Tac-Toe game with Blazor
- Design and build a calculator app with Blazor
- Create an ASP.NET core-hosted Blazor application using SQL Server 2017
- Use EF Core and ADO.NET to access data in a Blazor application
- Deploy a Blazor application on IIS and Azure
Who this book is for
This book is for people who want to explore .NET's latest framework, Blazor. If you want to move beyond concepts and learn how to put Blazor to work, this book is for you. Knowledge of C# and basic web development experience is required.
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.37(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- An Introduction to Blazor
- Exploring Blazor Concepts
- Getting Started with Blazor Using Visual Studio 2017
- Creating a Single Page Application Using Blazor
- Extending your Application
- Hosting and Deployment