** Content updated April 2019 **
Are you an author who needs to learn more about blogging?
Do you feeling uncertain about technology or what to blog about?
Finding that all-important reader is the key to an author's success. Many studies shows that blogging is a great way to connect with readers because at it's heart, blogging is just another form of communication.
Blogging for Authors covers all aspects of blogging from what to write to how to navigate today's technology
In this book you will learn:
* Why authors need to blog
* What topics authors should blog about
* How to choose a platform to blog on
* How to create the ideal blog post
* How to manage sidebars and widgets
* How to keep your site safe and up to date
Pick up this great deal today and approach blogging with confidence.
|File size:||2 MB|
Table of Contents
1. What is blogging?
2. Why do I need to blog?
3. What is Branding and What are Keywords?
4. What to Blog About AKA Keywords?
5. Blog vs Website - Pros and Cons - Do You Need Both?
6. The Blog Platform - Pros and Cons of the Choices
7. Upfront Costs & Hidden Costs of Operating an Author Blog
8. The Blog - What Should it Contain?
9. What’s the Difference Between Post and Pages?
10. Blog Posts and Parts and Pieces
11. The Ideal Structure of a Blog Post
12. Tags and Categories
13. Plugins & Widgets
14. Blog Sidebars
16. Copyrighting the Blog Posts
17. Using Amazon and other Affiliate Links
18. Understanding Stats
19. FTC Statement
20. Maintenance of Your Blog
21. Networking AKA Finding an Audience
22. Being More Social
Sources of Pictures for Blog Posts
About the Author