If you've ever wanted to learn how to build and maintain your own blog, Blogging with WordPress 3 for Beginners is for you! This book will lead you through all the building blocks necessary for a fully functional blog in WordPress platform.
The book covers:
- Different ways of installing WordPress
- Creating and managing blog contents through Posts and Pages
- Managing Media, Links and Comments
- Managing Themes, Custom Menus and Widgets.
- Managing user accounts, roles and setting profiles
- Extending features of blog through plugins.
- Using Tools and Settings
- Using Press This tool to grab web pages found on the net
- Importing contents from different blogging platforms
- Exporting the WordPress blog contents
- Submitting posts via email and through desktop client
- Generating search engine friendly URLs
- Translating blog contents into different languages
- Integrating blog with Facebook and Twitter
- Taking Online Backup
- Generating XML Sitemaps and displaying advertisement for revenue
B.M.Harwani is founder and owner of Microchip Computer Education (MCE), based in Ajmer, India that provides computer education in all programming and web developing platforms. He graduated with a BE in computer engineering from the University of Pune, and also has a 'C' Level (master's diploma in computer technology) from DOEACC, Government Of India. Being involved in teaching field for over 16 years, he has developed the art of explaining even the most complicated topics in a straight forward and easily understandable fashion. He has written several books on various subjects that includes JSP, JSF, EJB, PHP, .Net, Joomla, jQuery, WordPress and Smartphones.
To know more, visit his blog, http://bmharwani.com/blog
|Publisher:||Arizona Business Alliance LLC|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.55(d)|