These erotic vampire short stories will transport you into new and exciting vampire realms.
• A burly, kilted vampire has to decide between losing his lover to old age or by turning him into a vampire.
• When a vampire is murdered, he watches as his wife tries to solve his murder. Can she find the killer before becoming their next victim?
• When a vampire hunting detective falls for a vampire, he has to figure out a way to save his career and his love.
• A woman with a magical camera discovers a secret in an old ghost town. Is it real, or is it a trick of the lens?
• When a couple tour the galaxy for their honeymoon, they find their ship blood-sucking guide irresistible. Can they make the threesome work?
Savor each story one bite at a time, or devour the collection whole. These tales are sure to entice and ensnare you, whatever your kink or inclination!
Related collections and offers
About the Author
In addition to her work in Blood in the Rain, Mary Trepanier has the vampire erotica "When Life Closes a Door" featured in Dark Gothic Resurrected Magazine for Fall 2015, and has had stories published in the Seattle neopagan paper Widdershins. She lives outside Seattle in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains.
Table of Contents
Foreword Cecilia DuValle and Mary Trepanier 1 Summer Solstice Sacrifice, Jeff Mann, 3 The Flavor of Fear, C. Paige Foster, 13 Forever Dead, Sara Dobie Bauer, 27 Bound, Marguerite Monroe, 43 See, Raven de Hart, 57 When April Comes Around, Sean Eads, 65 Better Than Food, Iskra Ryder, 77 The Brotherhood, David Greske, 85 Palladian Excursions, V. Hummingbird, 91 Midnight Lunch, Bruce Lee Bond, 107 Raising the Stakes, Gio Lassater, 119 Hold Back the Night, Colleen Anderson, 137 The Longest Death of the Year, Joscelyne Gray, 155 Seattle Storm, Naching T. Kassa, 167 Life, More or Less, Harold S. Henry, 177 Best Laid Plans, Cecilia Duvalle, 183 Our Bower Red with Blood, Mary Trepanier, 195