THE MORROW SISTERS COME OF AGE...
Belinda, now the mother of six daughters, has three willful teenagers. As Nikki, Mya, and Jackie test boundaries, experimenting with love, sex, and drugs, Belinda tries everything she can think of to rein them in before they go too far. But Morrow blood runs thick and the tighter she pulls the reins, the more her girls rebel. Until she loses her grip completely and secrecy, addiction, and wounds from the past send the Morrow girls hurling down treacherous paths.
Notes of Distinction:
- 2016 New York Book Fest Honorable Mention
- 2016 Eric Hoffer Book Award Finalist
- 2015 Foreword INDIEFAB Book of the Year Awards Finalist
- One of the best indie books of 2015 (IndieReader)
- One of the top 10 indie book covers of 2015 (IndieReader)
About the Author