O'Connell draws on forty years of camaraderie and affection to offer this hilarious spoof. Presented in the form of one organization's board meetings' minutes, Board Overboard is a witty sendup of a world that is too seldom treated with humor.
About the Author
BRIAN O'CONNELL is the founding president of INDEPENDENT SECTOR, the national alliance of nonprofits to encourage private philanthropy and voluntary action. He served previously as president of the National Council on Philanthropy and as executive director of the Coalition of National Voluntary Organizations. He is currently professor of public policy at Tufts University's Lincoln Filene Center.
Table of Contents
Order of Records from the Official Minutes Book
1. Minutes of Our January Board Meeting
2. Minutes of Our February Board Meeting
3. Minutes of Our March Board Meeting
4. Minutes of Our April Board Meeting
5. Minutes of Our May Board Meeting
6. Notes from Our Annual Meeting (Our Big Fifteenth) in June
7. Minutes of Our Special Board Meeting in July
8. Minutes of Our September Board Meeting
9. Notes from Our Board Retreat in October
10. Minutes of Our November Board Meeting
11. Minutes of Our December Board Meeting