Boards & Wards for USMLE Steps 2 & 3 / Edition 5 available in Paperback
Medical students and interns have no time to waste preparing for clinical rotations and the USMLE Steps 2 and 3. That's where Boards and Wards for USMLE Steps 2 & 3 comes in! Written in a high-yield outline format, it provides broad coverage of all the major fields of medicine tested on the USMLE and end-of-rotation exams.
Features you’ve come to trust
- Portable format ideal for clinical rotations
- Coverage of frequently tested topics in a succinct, organized manner
- 75 USMLE-style questions for quick, comprehensive review
- Color graphs, tables, charts, and algorithms highlight key content
- Zebras and Syndromes Appendix for easy look-up of rare diseases
- 130 USMLE -style questions and rationales for further review and self-testing
- eBook provides fully searchable text
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
It has a very smart points, very easy to understand.While im interacting with USMLEWORLD Qbank, it helped me to answer the smart Qs easily. Highly recommended.