There's More Than One Way to Build Muscle...
Learn about all of the bodybuilding strategies from the past century.
Bodybuilding: From Heavy Duty to SuperSlow takes you through the evolution of bodybuilding training, from early 20th century circus strongmen to the latest muscle-building and weight training techniques of today. Use this historical bodybuilding guide to learn how to harness these concepts to build muscle faster than you thought possible.
Learn About 14 Different Bodybuilding Training Systems
In this book you’ll learn diverse training strategies and weight training programs, including:
• Volume Training
• Peripheral Heart Action Training
• High-Intensity Training
• The Bulgarian Method
• Pre-Exhaustion Training
• Heavy Duty
• The Weider System
• The Hardgainer Method
• Holistic Training
• Power Factor Training
• Positions of Flexion
• Static Contraction Training
Dozens of Bodybuilding Routines and Workouts
Each training system is fully explained and includes sample bodybuilding workouts to get you started. Don't keep training the same way every time you workout!
History Holds the Keys to Bodybuilding Success
You'll also learn answers to the following questions:
• Who was "The Butcher" and why were his training strategies so effective?
• How did Arnold Schwarzenneger use Periodization and The Bulgarian Method to improve his physique?
• When are partial repetitions most effective?
• How did Charles Atlas influence the evolution of bodybuilding throughout the century?
• How did Joe Weider evolve his training system over the past half-century?
|Publisher:||Running Deer Software|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||528 KB|
About the Author