Discover the amazing natural healing powers of bone broth, the ancient cure-all that is making waves as today's newest health food trend. The miracle broth has been said to heal inflammation, improve skin, aid digestion, and strengthen joints, among a long list of other wellness benefits. While hotspots from New York City to Portland are dishing out cups of bone broth for upwards of $9 a piece, it is surprisingly inexpensive and easy to make at home—and with this simple cookbook in hand, it is an accessible and rewarding additional to any diet.
This bone-a fide guide will give you everything you need to enjoy the nourishing benefits of bone broth, with:
- 20 go-to bone broth recipes to start enjoying today
- Dozens of inspired broth-based recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- An easy-to-understand overview of the health benefits of broth
- Remedies for the common flu, joint pain, fatigue, inflammation, and much more
- Helpful tips to incorporate bone broth into your everyday diet
- A handy conversion chart to go from stovetop to slow cooker to pressure cooker
Easy-to-follow and straightforward, the recipes and tips in this book will put you on a sustainable path to health and wellness.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.30(h) x 0.70(d)|