The publishing industry is rapidly changing into an entirely new game, offering more ways to get published and many new avenues to promote books. Do you understand the new POD method of publishing and printing books, and what it means for you?
Just as you develop an outline for writing your book, you should have a marketing plan to guide you in promoting it. Book Promoting 101 offers tips, guest articles, a sample book marketing plan and industry news. Tips discuss website design, good cover design, to how to write a sales sheet and how to promote your book online and in person.
Written by a publisher, Book Promoting 101 will show you how to get started early, even while you are writing your book, and walk you through ways to continually promote you and your writing.
• How to build a marketing plan
• How to sell books online and in person
• How to set up a website and blog
• How to use Facebook, online social networking and marketing
• How to attract readers to your website
• How to use both professional reviews and reader reviews
• Tips for book signings, group signings, book fairs and other events
• Examples and advice from published authors and marketing experts
• How to track sales on Amazon, including where you sell books!
“Over the years I’ve seen many fine books written that failed to find their readership. Book Promoting 101 overflows with practical and contemporary information regarding how to get the finished book into the hands of readers -- lots of readers. Want to create a sound strategy for selling your book? Book Promoting 101 provides a great road map.”
—Karen Tolley, Bookseller
Visit the blog at www.bookpromoting101.com
|Product dimensions:||0.34(w) x 9.00(h) x 6.00(d)|