Introductory Circuit Analysis / Edition 12by Robert L. Boylestad
Pub. Date: 01/21/2010
Publisher: Prentice Hall
THE most widely acclaimed introduction to circuit analysis for more than three decades. Features exceptionally clear explanations and descriptions, step-by-step examples, more than 50 practical applications, over 2000 easy-to-challenging practice problems, and comprehensive coverage of essentials. PSpice, OrCAd version 9.2 Lite Edition, Multisims 2001 version of Electronics Workbench, and MathCad software references and examples are used throughout. Computer programs (C++, BASIC and PSpice) are printed in color, as they run, at the point in the book where they are discussed. Current and Voltage. Resistance. Ohm's Law, Power, and Energy. Series Circuits. Parallel Circuits. Series-Parallel Networks. Methods of Analysis & Selected Topics. Network Theorems. Capacitors. Magnetic Circuits. Inductors. Sinusodial Alternating Waveforms. The Basic Elements and Phasors. Series and Parallel ac Circuits. Series-Parallel ac Networks. Methods of Analysis and Related Topics. Network Theorems (ac). Power (ac). Resonance. Transformers. Polyphase Systems. Decibels, Filters, and Bode Points. Pulse Waveforms and the R-C Response. Nonsinusodial Circuits. System Analysis: An Introduction. For those working in electronic technology.
Table of Contents
2. Current and Voltage.
4. Ohm's Law, Power, and Energy.
5. Series Circuits.
6. Parallel Circuits.
7. Series-Parallel Networks.
8. Methods of Analysis & Selected Topics (dc).
9. Network Theorems.
11. Magnetic Circuits.
13. Sinusodial Alternating Waveforms.
14. The Basic Elements and Phasors.
15. Series and Parallel ac Circuits.
16. Series-Parallel ac Networks.
17. Methods of Analysis and Related Topics (ac).
18. Network Theorems (ac).
19. Power (ac).
22. Polyphase Systems.
23. Decibels, Filters, and Bode Points.
24. Pulse Waveforms and the R-C Response.
25. Nonsinusodial Circuits.
26. System Analysis: An Introduction.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews