This book represents an innovative new approach to management control systems, based on the latest research and practice. Using a carefully integrated structure, it shows how today's managers use both financial and non-financial controls to drive strategies of profitable growth in rapidly changing markets.
|Edition description:||First Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.48(w) x 9.68(h) x 0.86(d)|
Table of Contents
I. FOUNDATIONS FOR IMPLEMENTING STRATEGY
1. Organizational Tensions to be Managed.
2. Basics for Successful Strategy.
3. Organizing for Performance.
4. Using Information for Performance Measurement and Control.
II. CREATING PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS
5. Building a Profit Plan.
6. Evaluating Strategic Profit Performance.
7. Designing Asset Allocation Systems.
8. Linking Performance to Markets.
9. Building a Balanced Scorecard.
III. ACHIEVING PROFIT GOALS AND STRATEGIES
10. Using Diagnostic and Interactive Control Systems.
11. Aligning Performance Goals and Incentives.
12. Identifying Strategic Risk.
13. Managing Strategic Risk.
14. Levers of Control for Implementing Strategy.