Rehab Notes: A Clinical Examination Pocket Guide / Edition 1by Ellen Z. Hillegass
Pub. Date: 09/15/2006
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
Rehab Notes provides quick-reference information to students and clinicians for normative values, medications, evaluation information, treatment guidelines, and appropriate outcomes. Part of F.A. Davis's popular Notes Series, this innovative, easy-to-access pocket guide of essential assessment and treatment information is the ideal tool that students need to improve their clinical knowledge and productivity.
- Great for students to fine tune their knowledge in clinicals. Great for clinicians in acute care, rehab centers and home health care as a quick reference.
- Pages are waterproof and reusable. Students and clinicians can write directly on pages temporarily recording clinical data that can be wiped clean with alcohol and used again.
- Eight tabbed sections present succinct charts, tables, and bulleted lists of critical information that practitioners are unlikely to memorize but need close at hand during patient screening.
- The tabbed sections for Cardiopulmonary, Musculoskeletal, Neuromuscular, and Integumentary include subcategories for assessment, diagnostics, quick screen, interventions, special considerations/populations, and disease management outcomes.
- The Lab Tests section includes common laboratory and diagnostic tests, and the Medications section is subdivided into cardiopulmonary medications, antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and acute care medications.
- F. A. Davis Company
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews