Listening Ministry: Rethinking Pastoral Leadershipby Susan K. Hedahl
* Ministry and
This book presents a unique blend of theological reflection on listening, new and tested research on listening as it relates to church leadership, and suggested forms of listening education and skills assessment in a continual effort to locate and understand listening as the heart of effective and faithful ministry.
* Ministry and Listening Leadership
* Listening and Hearing: The Theological Heritage
* Godward Listening: Worship and Preaching
* "Where Two or Three Are Gathered Together":
Listening in Groups
* Listening in the Fragile Places
* Communities in Crisis: Listening at the Edge
* God and Self: Contemplative Listening
* Conclusion: Listening toward the Future . . .
Susan K. Hedahl is Associate Professor of Homiletics, Lutheran Theological Seminary, Gettysburg, Pa.
- Augsburg Fortress, Publishers
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 340 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews