1. What Was The English Revolution: John Morrill, Brian Manning and David Underdown.
2. The English Revolution and Revisionist Revolt: Mary Fulbrook.
3. The British Problem and The English Civil War: Conrad Russell.
4. Opposition to the Personal Rule of Charles I: The Diary of Robert Woodford, 1637-1641: John Fielding.
5. Why Did Charles I Call The Long Parliament?: Conrad Russell.
6. Why Did Charles I Fight The Civil War?: Conrad Russell.
7. The Defection of Sir Edward Dering, 1640-41: Derek Hirst.
8. Sir William Brereton and England's Wars of Religion: John Morrill.
9. Between Scylla and Charybdis: The Creation of Rival Administrations at the Beginning of the English Civil War: Martyn Bennett.
10. The War, the People and the Absence of the Clubmen in the Midlands, 1642-46: Simon Osborne.
11. England Turned Germany? The Aftermath of the Civil War in its European Context: Ian Roy.
12. The Levellers and Christianity: J. Colin Davis.
13. Charles Stuart, That Man of Blood: Patricia Crawford.
14. A Bougeois Revolution?: Christopher Hill.