Lange Biochemistry and Genetics Flash Cards 2/E by Suzanne Baron
Clinical cases provide complete, concise coverage of the biochemical and genetic diseases tested on the USMLE Step 1 and in basic science courses.
- A strong focus on the clinical aspects of biochemical and genetic disease
- Emphasizes boardrelevant coverage
- Easily compare and contrast diseases
- Each disease-specific card includes a clinical vignette
- Important disease facts are highlighted for rapid review
About the Author
Suzanne J. Baron, MD is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital.
Table of ContentsContents not available