1. Epidemiology of Traumatic Dental Injuries.
2. Nature and Consequences of Trauma.
3. Classification of Dental Injuries.
4. Examination and Diagnosis.
5. Diagnosis of Pulpal Healing Complications.
6. Diagnosis of Periodontal Healing Complications.
7. Treatment Priorities of Dental Trauma.
8. Crown Fracture without Pulp Exposure.
9. Crown Fracture with Pulp Exposure.
10. Crown-root Fracture.
11. Root Fracture.
12. Fracture of the Alveolar Process.
15. Extrusive Luxation.
16. Lateral Luxation.
17. Intrusive Luxation.
19. Injuries to the Primary Dentition.
21. Endodontic Implications of Dental Trauma.
22. Tooth Survival Following Various Trauma Entities in the Permanent Dentition.
23. Information for the Patient about Dental Trauma.
24. Information for the Public about Dental Trauma.
25. Prevention of Traumatic Dental Injuries