This book provides detailed and engaging narratives about 25 pivotal events in Asian American history, celebrates Asian Americans' contributions to U.S. history, and examines the ways their experiences have shaped American culture.
• Provides readers with an understanding of the key events in Asian American history
• Includes broad and detailed coverage through biographies of notable figures, excerpts from primary sources, a chronology, and sidebars
• Highlights Asian Americans' achievements and contributions to American history and culture
• Demonstrates the important roles of Asian Americans in the US
• Recommends additional resources for further study
|Publisher:||Greenwood Publishing Group, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 10.10(h) x 1.50(d)|
About the Author
Lan Dong is associate professor of English at the University of Illinois Springfield and is author and editor of several books.