What could possibly be better than devoted Goofy Newfies and playful Itty Bitty Kitties? How about some fluffy and adorable Funny Bunnies who hop over to join in the fun?
Hope Montgomery has no doubt that she is the right person to become the next mayor of her beloved town, Nestlebrook Cove. She and her sweet pet, Honey-Bunny, won't let anything stand in their way––especially not the current mayor––as they sway voters to their side.
Mayor Michael Snow loves his town, his job, and his country. He has big plans for growth in his thriving community, and he's not going to let Hope or her cute little cottontail rabbit stop him.
Hope and Michael are vying for the same elected position. Neither is willing to admit to the dazzling spark of attraction simmering just beneath the surface between them. Will they find a solution that makes them both happy? The town's snuggly bunnies may have to insist on it.
This delightful romantic comedy can be enjoyed as a standalone read or as the third book in The Pet Set.
THE PET SET:
- Goofy Newfies
- Itty Bitty Kitties
- Funny Bunnies
Fans of Jill Shalvis and Debbie Macomber are sure to enjoy curling up with this charming contemporary romance novelette. Start reading now because you deserve more lighthearted fun, happiness, and cuddles in your life!
About the Author
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
- I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
- Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
- If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
- There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
- Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
- Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
- Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
- All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
- I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
- Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
** I would LOVE to send you a free copy of my novella, Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com for details. **
Stay up-to-date on new releases and insider info by liking / following Ann:
- Facebook: facebook.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
- Website: annomasta.com
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
A quick and clean romance. This is a cute and clean romance that is fun to read without all the drama. Hope is running for mayor against the incumbent, Michael, but as they get to know each other she isn't sure what she wants. I really enjoyed how quickly I got pulled into their story and how they started to listen to each other and learn about each other. It really is a sweet romance. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Love love it! This is a funny, sweet opposites attract romance! Hope and Michael are both running for Mayor and she thinks they are total opposites. She finds out that they both have a love for their furry pets! This is the best way to spend an afternoon!!
Hope wants to be Mayor of Nestlebrook Cove but one person is in her way Michael the current Mayor. Love the witty banter between Hope and Michael. This is a sweet story about two people who go from enemies to lovers with a great HEA. The author's writing is descriptive and leaves the reader feeling like they know the characters and Nestlebrook Cove.
Bunny Love and Political Rivalries This is a very short novella that builds on the previous 2 books in the series. It stands alone well but features characters from the other books. The story can be easily read in an hour and is mental fluff. It is cute and requires no thinking at all. I received this book for free and this is my honest review.
Rascal and Riley are back with a whole new collection of friends. This was a super fast, super fun little story that adds bunnies to the furry mix of pets we’ve already met. And the whole menagerie completely runs away with the story. Hope and Michael are a bit of a political Odd Couple; their snarky banter would make Felix and Oscar proud. In the end, they’re doing it all for the bunnies. I received a complimentary copy of this book through Booksprout
This was a really fun quick little read and I really enjoyed it I liked both Hope and Michael and while they were really great for each other they also wind each other up. This is the first book I have read in the series and I look forward to trying more.
This was a super short and very entertaining story. I found it very amusing and thought it was a great way to spend an hour. Super sweet. Hope and Michael bring out the best and worst in each other but they make the perfect team. Cute story line, comical characters, good description to detail, and nice, flowing dialogue. Written as a 1st person, single POV with a HEA. Would I recommend this story? Yes Would I read more from this author? Yes Sassy Beta Reading and Review I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.