Are you ready to finally be really, truly happy?
If so, then there’s something you need to know. Who you are and what you want matter. Your happiness matters. And it’s a lot easier and way more accessible than you ever realized.
In Happiness Happens, author Emily Capuria, LISW-S, CHHC presents a 10-week process of self-discovery to teach you how to align who you are and what you want with how you live because this is how happiness happens!
You’ll discover that what you already know deep down is true—you are meant for more. And you’ll start to take the steps to get you there.
This is not another “let’s sugarcoat all the things, paint it pink and ride on unicorns” kind of book. While positivity, gratitude and perspective shifts are vital, the buck definitely does not stop there. This book is about making the adjustments you know you need to make, while also learning to embrace your reality and the many contradictions in your life.
It’s about reconnecting to who you are at the core, dreaming a new dream and creating an amazingly beautiful life—albeit a messy and imperfect one—that is a true expression of you.
|Publisher:||Balance & Thrive, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.63(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Before You Begin
The Purpose of this Book
How to Use this Book
Step 1. REIGNITING YOUR DREAMS
- Your life is meant to be lived as a beautiful expression of who you are.
- Let what you don’t want point you to what you do want.
- One of the bravest things you’ll ever do is dare to dream another dream.
Step 2. BECOMING YOU
- It’s okay to stop playing perfect.
- Sometimes, you have to come undone.
- YOU write your story however YOU want to.
Step 3. LETTING GO
- Don’t let your past hijack your future.
- Not all things have a reason.
- Turn yourself over to the moments that matter.
Step 4. BRINGING IT TO LIFE
- Choose your yes wisely.
- Never underestimate the power of making a decision.
- Give yourself the chance to see who you can become.
Step 5. BEING HAPPY ANYWAY
- Happiness is living an imperfect life and enjoying it anyway.
- How you feel matters.
- Anything's possible, miracles happen every day.
**Each step includes 14 chapters with reflection/journal prompts and action step.**
That’s a Wrap!
Book Club It
Q&A with Emily
About the Author