Bring authentic multicultural booktalks to your students using this well-researched, easy-to-use book of recommended titles and talks.
• Offers a focus on contemporary multicultural fiction, history, and memoirs
• Highlights award winning, well-written fiction
• Allows the library to serve and reach underserved populations
• Recommended titles and talks written by some of the best authors around
• Inspire your NCLB subgroup students to read by booktalking these culturally responsive books
• Indexed by subject, title, and by author
Encourage secondary students to read more, read thoughtfully, and think critically. Engage all students, promote cross-cultural understanding, increase diversity, and help prevent dropouts.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.23(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Sherry York is a retired teacher, school librarian, reading program supervisor, and public library board member.