- What foods to eatand avoidat each stage of your child's life, including an A-Z of superfoods for the immune system and the top 10 nutrients for building super-resistance and what foods contain them
- More than 160 recipes for super-healthy, easy-to-prepare mealsfrom what to eat during pregnancy to baby's first purees to tasty snacks for teenagers
- What foods can be used to combat common childhood ailments naturallyfrequent colds and ear infections; dry skin or eczema; asthma; poor sleep habits
- Tips on everything from how to get your child to drink more water, to how food preparation and cooking methods can enhance or detract from a food's nutritional value
- What parents need to know about the use (and overuse) of antibiotics to fight childhood infections
- The latest research on how kids develop and can avoid food allergies and asthma
Author Biography: Lucy Burney is also the author of Optimum Nutrition for Babies and Young Children and writes a regular column for Natural Parent Magazine. A qualified nutrition consultant and children's health specialist, she was trained at the renowned Institute for Optimum Nutrition and went on to practice at the Hale Clinic in London. The mother of four children, she lives in Oxfordshire, England.