The Boreas Ponds Tract is a major new addition to the public lands in the Adirondack High Peaks. With dozens of miles of roads and trails to explore plus the stunning Boreas Ponds themselves, the Tract offers something for every interest and every season. Extensively researched and backed by on-the-ground surveys, this is the most complete and accurate guide book for the area.
- Detailed trail descriptions
- Complete topographic maps
- Campsite and lean-to locations
- Suggested hikes
- Elevation profiles
- GPS coordinates
- Driving directions and parking
- Area-specific safety tips
- Info on the Tract's future
- Historical information and much more...
Whether you're looking for an easy day hike or a multi-day wilderness adventure, this book provides everything you need to know both before you leave and when you're on the trail.